The changeable airline ticket service has to be booked and paid for at the time of booking and cannot be added afterwards.
This service is one of Sembo's own products, which means that the ticket may not be able to be changed by the airline company itself. It is therefore our flight department that has to change the ticket.
If you want to change your ticket, you must contact our flight department by email. We can only carry out changes during the opening hours of the flight department, which is weekdays between 8.00-15.00 (except public holidays) and at least 48 hours before the original departure. The department is only open on weekdays (except public holidays) and so only deals with changes on these days.
If you want to change the ticket, the trip must be completed within one year from the original time the booking was made. The service allows you to change an airline ticket, subject to availability. If this change means you have to upgrade to a more expensive ticket, it is you, the passenger, who has to pay the difference. You can only change your ticket to a flight with the same airline company as the one you originally booked with.
- Sembo allows you to change your ticket, irrespective of the airline's rules.
- Free change of date at the same price, the same route and with the same airline. If the ticket is more expensive, the passenger pays the difference between the original price and the new one.
- The product does not allow for a change of name or a correction to a name.
- The routes must be used in the order they were originally booked and the destination may not be changed.
- You may not change the ticket to a “stop over” ticket.
- This service can only be used once. Once you have set off on your trip, you cannot use the service.
- If you cancel the trip, you will not be reimbursed the money you paid for this service.
- If the change means that the passenger is no longer entitled to a special or campaign price, the passenger has to pay the difference between the price of the original ticket and the new one.
- Sembo is not responsible for providing information about visas, passports, etc. if the trip is extended.
- It is you, the passenger, who is responsible for any add-on services, such as luggage and seat reservations, booked with Sembo or with the airline company direct.
- If a passenger misses one stretch, the service cannot be used.
- All communication about the change is made by email and it is you, the passenger, who is responsible for getting everything confirmed.
- Sembo will not make any changes to the original booking without the written consent of the customer, except for changes made by the airline companies.